Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Satin

I shot headshots for a commercial model turned actress named Satin last week. She had me and the makeup artist, Denise Mojica, cracking up from the moment she walked in the door. I had shot Satin about a year ago to give her modeling images for her portfolio so we had easy rapport and she was used to my shooting style. Let me tell you, this girl was a trooper! It was a sunny 90 degree day, AWFUL for outdoor shooting, and I was marching that girl all around upper manhattan to find a suitable shooting place. She really took it in stride...and had us laughing along the way. Here are some of her headshots, more on the way as I edit.

Model: Satin - http://www.modelmayhem.com/silksachet
MUA: Denise Mojica - link on the way - mojicad18@yahoo.com




www.whimsyphotographics.com
info@whimsyphotographics.com

No comments: