Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Behind The Scenes w/ JoAncy, Christine and Elizabeth

Yesterday was a fun shoot! I shot model JoAncy for the second time and actress/model Christine for the first time. The makeup artist was Elizabeth of YourMUA. Everyone was just fabulous!! It was a long day, a hot day, and a productive shoot day.
I haven't gotten around to editing the pix yet, but here are some of the behind the scenes images shot by Elizabeth and JoAncy.


Shooting Christine the Vampiress....

Preparing the Vampire...that's Elizabeth doing makeup and my boyfriend doing dishes haha.

All smiles with Elizabeth and JoAncy.

Shooting JoAncy @ the coolest lil grafitti wall uptown.

Stay tuned for the actual photoshoot results....I'll have them up this week. I Promise.




www.WhimsyPhotographics.com
info@whimsyphotographics.com

No comments: