Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Alice - Miya - Joelly

OK last Monday I shot three girls totally out of the blue. I was at home minding my own business when I get a call from Denise, one of the makeup artists I worked with a few weeks back. She and her three models were flaked on by their photographer! Tacky. So they came over and we did a shoot in the park near my home studio. It was a hot and humid evening and all of us got eaten alive by mosquitos, but the girls were troopers and kept up a fun attitude. These girls were daredevils I tell ya...climbing on rocks, up on ledges etc. Denise did a great job transforming them into a cheetah, peacock and zebra. Great makeup job and it held up against the humidity and sweat! Here are a couple shots:






www.whimsyphotographics.com
info@whimsyphotographics.com

No comments: